Formula 1: Bitter news for Mick Schumacher – crash now a risk?
The way forward for Mick Schumacher system 1 swings. The 23-yr-outdated is nonetheless out of contract till 2023.
A fast answer has not too long ago been proposed, however this is not at present potential. Mick Schumacher needs to be fearful about his future system 1 concern
Formula 1: Is Mick Schumacher unfinished?
With sturdy performances at Silverstone and Austria, Mick Schumacher’s future regarded nearly as good as settled. At first, every part pointed to the extension of the contract with Haas.
With the departure of Sebastian Vettel, Schumacher was all of the sudden seen as a sizzling candidate at Aston Martin and thus had the chance to barter with Haas. But this cabin is gone once more – Fernando Alonso will succeed Vettel.
Facts about Mick Schumacher:
- Born on March 22, 1999 in Woufflens-le-Chateau (Switzerland).
- In 2008, Mick Schumacher took his first steps in karting. He began out below the nickname Mick Betsch to keep away from attracting an excessive amount of consideration
- In 2015 he began in Formula 4, in 2016 he completed 2nd total and moved to Formula 3.
- In Formula 3, he completed the 2017 season in twelfth place. In 2018, he gained the Formula 3 championship and thereby secured his beginning place in Formula 2.
- In 2020, Mick Schumacher gained Formula 2 and signed a contract with the Haas Formula 1 racing workforce.
- Mick Schumacher is a part of the Ferrari Driver Academy
- He scored his first F1 factors on the 2022 British Grand Prix
Things may nonetheless be robust for Schumacher at Haas. According to “RTL/ntv”, Schumacher mustn’t signal a brand new contract through the summer time break. Steiner is in no rush to barter a brand new working doc.
+++ Formula 1: Big announcement shakes Red Bull and Ferrari +++
This means: Mick Schumacher shall be below extra stress than ever within the coming races. It does not have many different options.
More Formula 1 news:
Formula 1: Multiple choices for Mick Schumacher
A seat was out there within the Alps. Oscar Piastri is actually a should-have expertise. The Aussie is most likely contemplating a transfer to McLaren and does not need to drive an Alpine (extra on that right here!).
One risk that might nonetheless come up is a change to Ferrari buyer Alfa Romeo. It is not identified whether or not Guanyu Zhou’s contract shall be prolonged there.