Corona hit the German handball group arduous!
Handball players complain about extra circumstances of corona throughout the European Championship. DHB introduced 4 new constructive PCR assessments in the group by way of a press launch on Wednesday. Christoph Steinert, Jibril M’Benge and Sebastian Heymann examined constructive. There can be a coronal illness with a member of the practical group.
But the substitute already exists.
According to SPORT BILD, Lukas Stutzke (24) and Tobias Reichmann (33) needs to be promoted. Stutzke performs proper again for Bergischer HC in the Bundesliga. Right-back Reichmann goes to MT Melsungen in the hunt for objectives and received the 2016 European Championship with DHB.
Julius Kühn (28) examined unfavorable for the corona virus on Sunday.
Kai Hafner (32), Timo Kastenin (26), Lucas Mertens (25), Luka Witzke (22) and goalkeeper Andreas Wolff (30) examined constructive in quarantine on Monday.
Till Klimpke (24) and Marcel Schiller (29) additionally examined constructive on Tuesday.
Rune Damke, Christoph Steinert, Djibril M’Bengou and Sebastien Heymann voluntarily missed coaching on Wednesday.
All 13 members of the group at the moment are remoted in single rooms.
Photo: Marijan Murat/dpa
National coach Alfred Gislason was compelled to replenish his squad after the failures in Corona. backfield participant Heinrich Wagner was launched as a substitute for Julius Kühn on Sunday, however has proven constructive outcomes since then.
On Monday, the Berlin Foxes turned European champions Fabian Vide (27) and Paul Drucks (26) in addition to the left wings of Kiel Rune Damke (28), circle runner Sebastian Firnhaber (27) HC Erlangen and Hamburger Goalkeeper Johannes Bitter (39) DHB was introduced as substitute. Lukas Stutzke (24) and Tobias Reichmann (33) have been known as as much as the nationwide group on Wednesday.
Germany is attempting to make it three wins at the European Handball Championship after preliminary rounds towards Belarus, Austria and Poland. But who’re the 19 broad shoulders our EM hopes for?
The nationwide handball coach made the determination to pick out 19 players who will go to Germany in January (January 13-30) for the European Championship in Hungary and Slovakia. Alfred Gislason (62) It will not be straightforward earlier than the match.
Deserving players have introduced their retirement from nationwide handball, together with Hendrik Pekeler (30), Uwe Gensheimer (35), Johannes Bitter (39) and Steffen Weinhold (35). In addition, Paul Drucks (26), Fabian Wiede (27) and Juri Knorr (21) have been injured or denied the crown. According to Gislason, many failures “can have a constructive impact, and now others can present themselves. We have a weight shift at some positions.”
With 5 European champions
Flensburg-Kreisrunner leads the German handball group as captain John Golla. A choice of DHBs gathered in (*13*) on New Year’s Day to arrange. There are 5 European champions from 2016 with goalkeeper Andreas Wolff, Julius Kühn, Kai Hafner, Simon Ernst and the nominated Fabian Wiede.
The oldest and most skilled participant on the group is Patrick Wientzk (32 years outdated), with 150 video games. And 9 players haven’t performed in a serious match earlier than.
“These 19 players are prepared they usually all have high quality,” Gislason instructed SPORT BILD. Our plan is being applied. We want time, however I’m certain we’ll get on the board with an enormous combating coronary heart from the first second.”
- To Klimp (HSG Wetzlar) – examined constructive
- Andreas Wolff (Vive Kielce/POL) – examined constructive
- Johannes Bitter (HSV Hamburg)
German area players
- Lucas Mertens (SC Magdeburg) – examined constructive
- Marcel Schiller (Fresh in Goppingen) – examined constructive
- Sebastian Heymann (New in Geppingen) – examined constructive
- Julius Kuehn (Melsungen) – examined constructive
- Simon Ernst (SC DHfK Leipzig)
- Julian Koster (VfL Gummersbach)
- Philipp Weber (SC Magdeburg)
- Luka Witzke (SC DHfK Leipzig) – examined constructive
- Kai Hafner (Melsungen) – examined constructive
- Djibril M’Bengou (FC Porto/POR) – examined constructive
- Christoph Steinert (HC Erlangen) – examined constructive
- Timo Kastenin (Melsungen) – examined constructive
- Lucas Zerbe (TBV Lemgo Lippe)
- Johannes Golla (SG Flensburg-Handewitt)
- Yannick Kohlbacher (Rhein-Neckar Leuven)
- Patrick Wienck (THW Kiel)
- Hendrik Wagner (Ludwigshafen) –examined constructive
- Fabian Wiede (Foxes Berlin) – really helpful
- Paul Drucks (Foxes Berlin) – nominated
- Rune Dahmke (THW Kiel) – nominated
- Sebastian Firnhaber (HC Erlangen) – really helpful
- Johannes Bitter (HSV Hamburg) – really helpful
- Lukas Stutzke (Bergischen HK) – nominated
- Tobias Reichmann (MT Melsungen) – nominated
“We have a younger, inexperienced, however hungry and gifted group. I feel we’ll have loads of enjoyable. We are nothing however favourites.’
The coach of the nation will take part in the handball championship with this group. What does Gislason anticipate from the efficiency of German handball players in the European Championship? learn right here .
Germany’s preliminary opponents in Group D have been Belarus (33:29), Austria (34:29) and Poland (30:23).
The following video games:
Germany will meet in the essential spherical of Group II